A quick update. I´m in Saó Paulo celebrating fathers day with the family of Carla (Paulo´s wife). It´s fun because everyone in the family except for Carla speak english very well. She has 3 brothers and one sister so the group is fairly large. Yesterday afternoon we had a feshuada made specially at my request (though the group all wanted this dish as well) then Paulo and I attempted to go to an adventure show but it was too busy so we went to the mall where Carla´s sister has a store and saw a movie in the theater. We had late night sushi at a great all you can eat sushi place $10 per person. It was a really good price though the sushi wasn´t the best I´ve ever had it was pretty good. For almoço today we are having churrasca or the Brazilian barbeque. I love the massive amount of meat we eat in this country. Till tomorrow I´m off. Happy Brasilian fathers day dad.
Sunday, August 08, 2004
Posted by Paul at 23:51
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|