Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Chicago got confused!
Last night Karly and I went to Old Chicago and confused the whole restaurant I think. First thing, it was the first night of the Holiday Tour and they have a sampler which I partook of but they didn't get the 4th beer on the list yet so I had to sub a different one in. This apparently was too much for the bartender as it took over 15 min to get my sampler and about that long to get water for each of us. Then the pizza, we ordered the chicago 7 stuffed pizza but wanted the black olives substituted with andioulle sausage. Well the beer showed up about 15 seconds before the pizza and we took one look at the pizza and said oops that's not what we ordered. So they put in the right order the second time while we continued to eat the original. Then the manager came over and told us that the pizza and sampler would be of no charge to us. Great, this is what restaurants who screw up should do. So we ended up getting a second round of beer and the final bill was around $12 for 2 stuffed pizzas, 3 beers, and one beer sampler. We left very satisfied.