It's nearing the end of my time in the US, and things are starting to get frantic in my mind. There's sooo much to do in sooo little time. Fortunately I'm not deploying to OIF or OEF so I will have the ability to ship things and have some down time for play and Karly visiting. I do so enjoy the prospect of the next few years of my career which will likely all be overseas. I also sincerely hope that friends and family take advantage of the opportunity to visit some of the places which I will be experiencing.
Anyway, there isn't much to say for my class right now. We have been working on Preventive Medicine Operations which includes air, water and soil sampling and environmental surveys. It has been new and interesting info but fairly simple and if you can read the directions it's pretty simple.
Last weekend was great. Mom, Dad and Helen all converged on San Antonio for their first visit to the town. It took some convincing that the area had hills and I'm not sure we entirely succeeded but we tried and next time will hopefully be longer and allow more fun stuff like SeaWorld... We had a good time even though Helen got a little under the weather. I hope she goes to see a doc soon, I think she needs some good medicine. I can not stress enough how wonderful it is to have family visit while we have these opportunities available. It's good for us and a great opportunity to have your vacation at a lower cost (other than the price of getting there).
Till later
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Posted by Paul at 06:45
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|