Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Wonderful News

This has been a long time in coming but we're hoping it has been well worth the wait.
Karly's got some great news but she's working soo hard on the house and trying to get things ready to come over here that she doesn't feel like she's got the time to tell you all her wonderful news.

As of last night Karly was given a job offer. It's a medical transcription company based out of Australia. She will be working as an independent contractor with the company starting in April.

In other news, my clock is officially messed up as I am currently on night shift. I got a good night sleep today so I will be good for tonight but I'm looking forward to getting back to a normal schedule.


Tonight may be my last night on but that's still to be determined.