A funny problem
Last week I was called into our Personnel section in order to work on the paperwork for my Permanent Change of Station. En Route I should be heading to a course in Texas. The course starts one day before I am supposed to leave Korea leaving me in a pickle. But fortunately we have a fix for that called a curtailment but I was told I needed my Request for orders amended to include the course in order to process the curtailment. I sent a message to my human resources manager and he replied in short order that he needed my curtailment to process the RFO. Does anyone else see the problem here?!!!!
Just thought I'd share that funny story.
Oh by the way happy Columbus Day! To celebrate the day anyone with the name beginning in Chris get's to eat free at the Mustang Club on Osan! Wooo!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Posted by Paul at 16:09
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|