Wow what a night. I got home from a busy day figuring out what could go wrong on an installation, and was sitting down ranting about something that had happened earlier in the day wasn't making me happy. I called my lovely wife and was in for a thrill. She had arrived at her late term OB appointment and was getting some testing done. Her BP was high and they were testing some protein levels, and if the level was too high then they would keep her overnight for a study.
Guess what, the protein was high and she spent the night having collections until 0500 when they did the final test and took them to the lab for analysis. I woke up, showered and called Karly. While on the phone she found out that they will be inducing today. Of course I'm over 1200 miles away at Whites Sands New Mexico. Now the worried Daddy finds his way home.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Posted by Paul at 06:23
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|