Wednesday, September 08, 2004

wow it's tuff keeping this up while schools in session. I need to write it into my daily agenda. Anyway, I've been back for almost three weeks now and you have probably noticed that I haven't put the pictures up yet. Well, that's because I totally forgot. Life got busy getting back into the swing of school and social life... not to mention speaking English again.
So the first couple of weeks of school were fairly uneventful. I have an extremely busy schedule and it always seems people are asking me to do more things to help out. I have got to start using the word NO! Next week I start rehearsals for the brass choir at my church which I have no clue what I'm doing but alas I shall do my best.
On the spontaneity note since that is the major heading of my blog, I have maintained that lifestyle even here in the states. This last weekend we took a trip to Kentucky for the AAEP Opportunities in Equine Practice seminar presented by two of the most succesfull clinics in the world, Rood & Riddle http://www.roodandriddle.com/, and Hagyard-Davidson-McGee. Apparantly I can post links in here. We had a great time and I met up with some of my wonderful veterinary student friends from all over the country. My hat goes off to the ladies at UPENN as I always enjoy spending time with them. We had the chance to visit some of the most historical farms in Lexington KY, including Claiborne Farm which has been home to/produced some of the best race horses in history including Secretariat, Danzig, Go for Gin...(6 of the 11 triple crown winners came from Claiborne). We also visited the beautiful Hill 'n' Dale farm, and Keeneland Racecourse. All I can say is WOW!!
That is all for now, hopefully I will remember to update more often now that I am back at it.