Friday, February 25, 2005

I HATE TESTS!!! It doesn't matter how well I know the material or how well I do on them, I still hate them. I will be soooooo happy when I am finished with my last semester of regular class come May. Today was toxicology exam and my favorite toxin for this exam is Paraquat. It is most often a malicious poison that causes the animal to go into respiratory arrest and die about three days after it recieves the poison. What a wonderful topic. We get to see animals in agony, writheing in pain and convulsing, wandering aimlessly and staggering (some of this sounds like what you would see at 1:30AM in campustown). Next week I get to have a "assessment opportunity" in Pathology and the week after is Infectious Diseases and Clinical Medicine. Then comes spring break YEAH!!!!! By then hopefully I'll have money again. Vet school is hard, and many times boring, but other times very fun and I can't wait to be done. Thank God for Karly who right now is keeping me sane and making sure I study. OK, I'm done ranting now.