Thursday, September 08, 2005

new post!! Horraaaaay!
Ok so it's been a while. Where to start. Getting the wedding date set has been a royal pain in the butt but alas we finally have it!!!! DECEMBER 31, 2005 at 1900 hours!!!!

On another note. Rodeo bulls are fun. Today we worked with a bull who was a full blood brahman. It was a good looking mean sob but adequately restrained he was great. He had an abcess which had formed a chain of draining tracts and a hard lump so we went in to look at the hard lump to see if there was a nitus of infection via radiology. This required general anesthesia. I never in my life thought I would be flopping a mean old bull around like a rag doll getting him in position for the x-rays to be taken. It was a lot of fun. Recovery was great. He got up quickly, almost too quickly according to the anesthesiologist but he was fine. We said he was a real fighter and he sure was as he sat there with his front legs up cause he could lock them but couldn't get on his hind. I wish I had a picture of this 1900 pound bull sitting like a dog rocking his head back and forth. Oh the joy.

I'm not coming up with any other funny stories right now. I'm sure there are some that I've told and just don't remember. If you want me to recant them on here just drop me a note.

Till next time