They're not in camo! They're just hard to see.
This is Cpt. A on the right and Sgt. J's son on the left coming down from the rock face. They went up farther than Sgt. J or I. Anyway, I thought this was a fun shot.
Today was a god back to normalish type of day. This morning was NAF training (non appropriated funds) and I sent home the declaw I did yesterday. Then it was time to figure out what I am going to do for the rest of the week as all of the captains in the branch are off to JOC (junior officer council) in SanAntonio. So I get to be the trainer on Friday and the rest of the week I will work with the 91R's.
I was basically done with the day today at noon and did a little aquisition of training materials and some photography. I also found a cool museum on Biggs field. It is the NCO museum (next to the sgt. major's academy surprise surprise). It had a really good presentation of the NCO positions in the military since the revolutionary war. I enjoyed seeing the progression of uniforms and chevron rank structure changes.
So tomorrow I start at 0530 with a DFac inspection. Therefore tonight will be hit the sack early time.
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Posted by Paul at 10:32
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|