Friday, May 09, 2008

I am still alive!!!
I survived the assault of some sort of bacteria or virus or perhaps it was my body thoroughly rejecting the cheese on the pizza. In any case I was severely dehydrated a couple of days ago and couldn't seem to move far from the bulk head but I got an IV and some very nauseating medication and now I'm good to go again.
I don't have a lot of news to post. I know there are some good pictures which you would love to see but you must keep on Karly about those as she is in control of their 1s and 0s.

An interesting anecdote. Korean cable isn't so bad for English speaking people. They have at least four channels which are always playing American movies, and many which play American shows. CSI and House are very popular over here. Along the TV lines they also have at least 4 channels playing baseball and in the evening 5 or 6 playing Korean soaps. There are a number of Korean sitcoms but they aren't like what we have. They place people in an unusual situation and comedy just happens so they record it.

See this is what happens when I get sick, there's actually time to watch the evil time waster and mind blower. But that will not continue as we have the weekend fully booked and the following week is again fully booked.

We're trying to decide whether to send Karly home for a couple of weeks to finish up on the house and help Mom and Dad get ready to come over for a visit. Input is welcomed.

God speed.