Friday, June 27, 2008

I just noticed that Karly has over 400 total posts and I have only just over 200 so I better get going so I can catch up.

Oh by the way, Karly is baaaack!!!! I'm happy now:)

She's working right now so I'm typing away. This week has been a little bit lazy for me. I've accomplished some good stuff at work but by my usual standard, this has been a little bit of a break. It's probably just a result of Karly's return and my being distracted for the moment. Next week will be back to normal, whatever normal is.

Tomorrow we have our first swim meet and I'm a little nervous. I've never coached a team before so this is all new to me. I'm hoping the kids do well. We've been working hard to make them better swimmers. I don't know if any of them are competitive yet but I think some may be getting there.