wow its been a while. I am now in Paris, thats right Paris. This keyboard is even more difficult than the brasilian one. In short because I don^t have time, I was at the international symposium for the utilization of wildlife here in Paris for 4 days and then we went to a friends house in southern france. He called it a house, but in reality it was a castle which was an incredible experience. We went to visit his farms for Fallow deer and red deer he also raised a type of large horned sheep. We went to the Mediterranian just south of Pampignoin sp? Its right on the border of spain and france. Unfortunately i didn^t get to go to Spain but I was able to see it. We took a night train back to Paris and visited a hunting reserve yesterday. Tonight and tomorrow what luck we get to celebrate Bastille day!! That is all i will write from Holland soon or back in Sau Paulo. My love to all my family and friends I wish you could join me as i discover the world.
Wednesday, July 14, 2004
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|