MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace ISAIAH9:6
For christmas this year I get to eat with less pain than yesterday. YEAH. It's soo nice being with family for the holiday's. My heart goes out to all those who won't be able to see their family due to extenuating circumstances such as being in the middle east. I pray that there would be a day of rest and peace on earth even for just this one day.
Everyone out there, please don't drink too much egg nog, we all know what happened to Grandma last year and I'm not sure how she'd deal with getting run over by a reindeer again. If it happens three years in a row the reindeer will have to be placed in custody of the state and tried for hit and run. I think an appropriate punishment would be lifetime retirement to the South Pole instead of the North. Though, I hear the penguins down there play a mean game of curling which wouldn't be sooo bad for banishment from the North pole.
Again MERRY CHRISTMAS, FELIZ NAVIDAD, FELIZ NATAL, FROLEICHE WEINACHTEN...(sp?)
Sunday, December 26, 2004
Posted by Paul at 04:35
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|