So I guess I can get on here more often while I'm on break. Currently I'm in Illinois dealing with the pain of having all four wisdom teeth removed. Thus I am no longer wise, I think each one of those represented at least a few intelligent thoughts that I could have had but now will never occur. Oh well such as life.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE DAY!!!!!
Luke 2:15When the angels had left them and gone into heaven, the shepherds said to one another, “Let's go to Bethlehem and see this thing that has happened, which the Lord has told us about.”
It's cold outside but not snowy. I wish I had that wonderful person here to cuddle with and keep warm but alas I must go off to Mexico to take care of some animals. A large portion of our mission trip will be rabies and distemper vaccinations. There is a problem with rabies in Mexico because unlike here in the US where it is mandatory to give rabies vaccines, down there they haven't instituted that. I'm hoping that we can make this an annual event, sending vet students and vets down to help with "The BIG feed" and setting up what I like to call a real M*A*S*H unit with mash being (Mobile Animal Surgical Hospital). But that's in the future, this time is just scratching the surface.
I wish all the best for the holidays, may everyone have a wonderful holiday, eat massive amounts of cookies, gain 5-10 lbs, and get great presents from family and friends and of course remember Jesus is the reason for the season.
Friday, December 24, 2004
Posted by Paul at 23:54
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|