Thursday, December 23, 2004

OK, so it's been a while. Actually it's been a very long while but alas I have said that this would be my travel journal and as I'm not on the internet a whole bunch there's not much chance for me to update.
So the latest news is my mission trip to Mexico with a group representing Christian Veterinary Mission. We are traveling to Harlingen TX on the 26th and 27th of December and will be starting up a new vaccination program for the poor people attending the "BIG FEED" in matamoros Mexico. This will last 4 days and then my sister who is joining me on this venture will be hanging out with myself around that area until January 4th. We will be spending the majority of our time at the Holiday Inn on South Padre Island. I will make more updates if possible while I'm down there. Till then
This is Paul signing off.