In House!!
A time to reflect on the week.
A time to get things done.
A time to study.
A time to think.
A time to dream,
A time to waste surfing the web,
A time to blog,
A time to have fun (or something),
A time to introspect.
An ode to Pokey,
Pokey, you lovely bovine. You are so ugly, but yet so cute. You chew your cud and lick our hands. You stand alone and wait for friends. You like your home and don't like change. You move for cleaning and think that's strange. You love your food, two leaves grass hay. And nothing else you say. You serve a purpose, a prideful chore, to share your rumen with cows on the floor. You save the lives of many a friend, so many cow's so near their end. It is your duty you do so well to live a life so spoiled, so swell.
An update, we have been having fun!! I have grand rounds this friday the 7th and have also been studying for boards. Karly has fun at work but rants about her employers. They are extremely liberal including one pastor who has a darwin fish on her car???? I find this quite strange. Anyway, the wedding plans are going well. Karly is taking charge as I will be getting continually more busy with preparations for the NAVLE. Life is great, and I'll try to keep writing.
ALWAYS SMILE!!
Monday, October 03, 2005
Posted by Paul at 08:20
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|