OK the last two days in a nutshell since I'm good at that.
Yesterday we went to PLI which was cool. We drove up to a cabin in the woods which looked crappy from the outside but was cool on the inside when I found out it was an 1820's log cabin. That was great. We toured their facility which was neet seeing the massive volume of cattle that are processed through there. We then had lunch at a place called Oby's where I had an alligator po boy. The afternoon was uneventful with two lectures but last night I had some very good pizza from a place called Stromboli's If you're ever in starkville I strongly suggest going there.
Today we went to a farm owned by Mr. Tom a seventysome year old true southern gentleman with alot of wisdom he was willing to share. It was fun listening to him talk about his farm, his cattle, and his stories with his little anecdotes interjected.
I'm looking forward to returning to Iowa but in the closer future returning to my lovely fiancee Karly whom I will be meeting up with in St. Louis on the way to Greenville for the weekend.
Thursday, October 27, 2005
Posted by Paul at 07:45
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|