Perpetual spontaneity and good fortune. A global perspective

My life is full of good fortune and spontaneity. Maybe it's because I'm an eternal optimist but things are almost always going well (this could be simply my mind's spin). So I shall use this site to journal my life's unusual activities. I hope everyone enjoys what I have to say. Just for general information's sake I'm a Force Health Protection and Environmental Science officer in South Korea.

Monday, May 03, 2004

It worked!!!!

Posted by Paul at 07:53

|


Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Comment Feed (RSS)

Us'uns

Us'uns

Profile

  • Name: Paul
  • Age: 27
  • Status: Happily married
  • Hobbies: Travel, geocaching, archery, reading, teaching, anything fun
  • Pets: 3.0 cats: Trixie (f/s), Papaya (f/s), Cleo (f/outdoor)
  • Instruments I play or attempt in proficiency order: Trumpet, Piano, Bass, Guitar, Bagpipe, Harmonica
  • Likes: God, Family, Friends, Guarana, Cerveja, Pivo, Beer, Pinga, Cachaça, and much much more
  • Countries I've been to: Argentina, Paraguay(barely), Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, England, Holland Netherlands, Mexico, Poland, Ukraine, France, Japan, South Korea, of course The USA, and many more to come

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2009 (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2008 (40)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2007 (22)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2006 (76)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (20)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2005 (26)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2004 (46)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ▼  May (14)
      • Finally I am back to this thing. I think the last...
      • Good morning everyone!! It's 7:30AM and I'm not f...
      • In Kyiv still. Things are quite fun here. Last n...
      • Dobry Den!! We took the night train back to Kyiv ...
      • Finally I get am at a computer. We are currently ...
      • YEAH!!!!!!! I'm finished with finals. I can now c...
      • Wow, I suppose I should post only one or two at a ...
      • I think I may have figured out how to put pictures...
      • My countdown to finals ending continues with 7 of ...
      • So this morning my father asked me to see if I cou...
      • Five down and three to go. Vet med finals aren't m...
      • It worked!!!!
      • OK so I'm wasting more time. Currently I'm attemp...
      • Welcome to my blog/journal. I've never taken a co...

Links

  • Karly's Blog
  • Take the challenge
  • Google News
  • Joe's Blog