Welcome to my blog/journal. I've never taken a continuous journal before but my friends and family have always believed and told me that I need to. I supposedly lead a quite interesting life and am almost always uplifting to them I shall do my best to be uplifting to the readers of this as well.
As an introduction I feel that I need to start this off well. Perhaps a little about myself. I hail from the huge town of Hudson Illinois population 1300 where my family lives in the country about two miles from Hudson one mile from Lake Bloomington and eight miles from Bloomington/Normal. I am currently a veterinary student at Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa and instead of studying for finals I am writing this post (thus it will be a short intro). My focus in vet med is production animal medicine specifically wildlife production. I will go into the origin of this field later and I will do some flashbacks to tell stories from my past (I think I need a record for my future grandkids...). For now surgery studying is beckoning since the exam is at eight tomorrow morning (May 3). In the afternoon tomorrow I am scheduled to do demolitions in my usual study location which my church has so kindly decided to tear apart just when I need it the most. So I figure if they're going to screw up my favorite study location then I need to be in on the action.
That is all for now. I'll be back soon!!!
Monday, May 03, 2004
Posted by Paul at 05:00
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|