News From Afar!
Hello, my name is Afar and I have some news for you. Today we pickled pears and persimmons for the purpose of plainly partaking of practical petunia peddeling. People purport that our primary picks were preponerantly pink and purple. So plainly practical petunia peddleing is positively preposterous.
In other news from Paul,
I have a new cell p hone number and I'm not afraid to post it because it seems as though most Americans are scared to call international or just don't know how. But alas here it is.
011-82-10-4040-0775 You dial all the numbers there from the US. If you were in Korea, the number would be shorter but you aren't so there.
Karlys number is
011-82-10-8671-9752
When she gets here that is, until then, that number can still reach me.
Till later
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Posted by Paul at 18:20
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|