On the brink
Tomorrow is my first ever Command Inspection Program Audit. My unit at Fort Riley was actually inspected but I was in Wichita during the event and my wonderful NCOIC took the lead. Tomorrow, however, is an audit on what we've been doing at the 19th. I am singularly at a disadvantage because I haven't been here for even a full month. I can simply and honestly say "I don't know" but unfortunately that answer doesn't satisfy a good auditor, I know, it wouldn't satisfy me. Thus I have prepared as well as I could and now to test how well I did and then of course present the results to my chain of command. So I guess this is perhaps a prayer request since it truly is in Gods hands.
I'll let you know how it turns out.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Posted by Paul at 18:17
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|