I have had a request.
I need to update more often.
It's not entirely my fault! I have a tendency to be very busy and forget about blogging. Forgive me.
So right now it's 1:30AM on Sunday morning and I'm at work here in the ICU. I much prefer the night shifts because things are a lot slower. I don't like all the hectic chaos that is daytime at ISU VTH. So although I'm not happy about not being able to cuddle up with my sweetheart at night, I at least get to have more fun on my ICU rotation.
Speaking of which, I got married. YEAH!!!! WOOOOO!!!! WOW!!!!! and any other explosions of incredible happiness which I couldn't think to type!!!
So the wedding was awesome. Karly is awesome. The world is awesome. New years eve will from this point forth be a celebration of Paul and Karly's wedding. The whole world will shout out in celebration and we shall always have fireworks and champaign.
The party post wedding went incredibly fast. I got to make out with my wife in front of about 100 of my closest friends and relatives. What more could a man want.
We have a bear (200# St. Bernard) here who keeps whining so I have to go take him out to pee.
On the future notes. I got my first army orders. I will be in Ft. Bliss in Feb and early March for ADT (active duty training). I will graduate from vet school on 6 May 2006 at 12:00PM. I will be going to OBLC (officer's basic leadership course) in June and will be there for 14 weeks of training. We have word that I am to be the replacement at Ft. Riley in October.
The world is changing and now I have someone wonderful to live it with.
Sunday, January 15, 2006
Posted by Paul at 16:22
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|