Wednesday, June 09, 2004

I'm home!!! I don't have much time to update but if I get a chance later on today I will. I left Prague at 11AM European time on the 7th and got into Des Moines at 8:00PM CST on the 7th. That's 3AM on the 8th european time which made me extremely tired. I made the 5 hour drive home to Hudson, IL this morning starting at 6:45AM. A lot has changed at my parents house since I was here last. I think the biggest thing is we now have grass!!! I will continue to update as often as possible. I'm leaving tomorrow for Chicago where I fly out in the evening for Sao Paulo Brazil. Shortly after I get there we are making a long drive north to Diorama and then on to Pimental Barbosa to work with the Xavante indians. I won't have internet during my time there but I will keep a written log so I can update later.