Perpetual spontaneity and good fortune. A global perspective

My life is full of good fortune and spontaneity. Maybe it's because I'm an eternal optimist but things are almost always going well (this could be simply my mind's spin). So I shall use this site to journal my life's unusual activities. I hope everyone enjoys what I have to say. Just for general information's sake I'm a Force Health Protection and Environmental Science officer in South Korea.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

New Countdown

Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

Posted by Paul at 10:05

|


Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Comment Feed (RSS)

Us'uns

Us'uns

Profile

  • Name: Paul
  • Age: 27
  • Status: Happily married
  • Hobbies: Travel, geocaching, archery, reading, teaching, anything fun
  • Pets: 3.0 cats: Trixie (f/s), Papaya (f/s), Cleo (f/outdoor)
  • Instruments I play or attempt in proficiency order: Trumpet, Piano, Bass, Guitar, Bagpipe, Harmonica
  • Likes: God, Family, Friends, Guarana, Cerveja, Pivo, Beer, Pinga, Cachaça, and much much more
  • Countries I've been to: Argentina, Paraguay(barely), Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, England, Holland Netherlands, Mexico, Poland, Ukraine, France, Japan, South Korea, of course The USA, and many more to come

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2009 (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2008 (40)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2007 (22)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2006 (76)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ▼  August (13)
      • Nobody playedThe answer to the quiz from the other...
      • InterestingI was just looking at some of my archiv...
      • Class has been a whole lot of fun!!!
      • Stuff's an junksHappy Paul!!!Life is good. Last w...
      • New CountdownClick Here to get this from FreeFlash...
      • Holy, Holy, HolyLord God almighty. Praise the Lor...
      • Getting CloserI have shown significant improvement...
      • On to buisnessNecropsy, necropsy, necropsyWhat a l...
      • 5+2=7Yes, I can do math.Those numbers are what I h...
      • Shakespear (sp?)To blog or not to blog? What a si...
      • I made itI made it in yesterday without too much t...
      • Reshaped and ready to fly!I decided that my beret ...
      • A very Very sad dayI recieved word about ten this ...
    • ►  July (20)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2005 (26)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2004 (46)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (14)

Links

  • Karly's Blog
  • Take the challenge
  • Google News
  • Joe's Blog