Stuff's an junks
Happy Paul!!!
Life is good. Last week is over, and Karly's coming soon. YAY!!!
For the last 10 weeks we've averaged 1 homework assignment per week (huge responsibility). This last week I had 5 assignments and we had to prepare our first commanders brief. Needless to say I'm very glad the week is over. I also was assigned to run PT yesterday. That was fun.
We were all extremely sore from Cpt. K's PT on wed. which was killer so I decided to spend a little longer with warm up and stretching than usual but then we played 45min of Ultimate Frisbee. Keep in mind it's dark out while we're playing but we overcame the hazzard of having a high speed disk flying through the dark air by purchasing a cool disk with 2 LED's. It was not by any means a regulation disk but we could see it so it worked well. Some might say, oh playing frisbee, that's easy. Let me tell you, it ain't easy, especially when you've got a highly competitive group of in shape vets on the field. So far every time we've played a sport someone has gotten injured (usually a rolled ankle) but we always have a couple people who have the wind knocked out of them or get hit in the face... but it's great fun and a great workout. If you don't know about Ultimate, look the sport up, it's awesome.
Saturday, August 19, 2006
Posted by Paul at 22:43
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|