On to buisness
Necropsy, necropsy, necropsy
What a lovely topic and wet lab to come back to. Nothing like cutting up dead animals to get you back on track. I shall spare you the details.
Tomorrow we start the day with a DAPFT. Have I mentioned I don't like running very much. I have to complete the 2 mile run tomorrow in under 16:36 which will be the challenge, especially since my knee is starting to get very painful. I may see a doctor about the knee soon, perhaps next week. I have a prior injury which was diagnosed as crushed cartillage in the knee, I can't remember wether it was one or both meniscuses but I'm guessing that the prior injury is related to my current pain which keeps getting worse. Oh well it will either get fixed and get better or be a chronic problem leading to a profile. Either way would be ok.
Karly's back in Kansas now and will be there till she comes back down here. If you really feel like helping her unpack, I'm sure she would take all the help she could get.
Friday, August 11, 2006
Posted by Paul at 09:57
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|