Thursday, August 10, 2006


Shakespear (sp?)

To blog or not to blog? What a silly question. Certainly tis nobler to blog thy stories and maketh room for more. Aye, there's the rub, for in thy blogging dost thou find that thy stories are removed or perhaps only by releasing have thou made more room for scrutiny. What of this shall I say, that opening up your life through blog becomest habitual? If thou spreadest all thy life in print then dost thou actually have a life or is it none more than a series of perpetual typing.

Take thou not leave from blogging as to do so would be nought but succuming to the vassalry of the masses. As all have hearts and minds which yield fruitful thought and feeling, let it be known to the public. But be wary of what thou speweth as thine enemy lurketh nearby always cognisent of thy misgivings and trials, and willing and wanting to envelop thou in their miscreant ways.

Back to reality. (backdate to the 8th)

I have to return to Texas tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to leaving my wife once again but I know that I need to in order to complete my initial training and start my career.