Ok so here's the deal. A lot of what I'm doing here and for the rest of my career will be considered classified or confidential information. That means I won't tell and you won't ask. Thus I will not be posting much about exactly what who, what, where, when, why or how we're doing thing. But I can post some things which have past so as soon as I have a way to download pictures from my phone I will add some color to my posts again.
Things are extremely busy down here. We generaly have a wake up call at about 0500 and get home about 1900, and with wakeup at 0500 you must get to sleep early or sleep deprevation will be iminent. So blogging will be intermittent here. But on weekends I have much more free time.
Here's something I got from Karly and felt like filling out. It was written last night so things are a little offf for today but whatever.
1.) Where were you when the ball dropped for 2006?
The Basil in
2.) How did you get the idea for your myspace name?
I don’t have a myspace name
3) What are you listening to right now?
My wife on the phone
4.) Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
Ronald Regan there is nothing more emotional than a state funeral.
5.) What color underwear are you wearing?
Grey
6.) Do you live in a zoo?
If you consider soldiers animals than the answer is yes.
7.) What did you do this morning?
DAPFT at 0445
8.) this question is missing
9.) Where do you work?
Wherever the US Army has me.
10) What ended your last relationship?
I got sick of dealing with vegetarians.
11) What are the last two digits of your phone number?
15
12.) What was the last concert you attended?
Maynard Fergusson and the Big Bop Nuevo Band.
13.) Who was with you?
My wife and my inlaws at least I think they were inlaws already then but I’m not sure when the concert was actually.
14.) What was the last movie you watched?
Blazing Saddles
15.) What do you dislike at the moment?
PETA
16.) What food do you crave right now?
Meat
17.) Did you dream last night?
It had to do with me and my wife and that’s all you get to know.
18.) What was the last TV show you watched?
Fox news
19.) What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
My wedding band.
20.) Name someone on your Top 8 who is just like you?
What is top 8? Is that like a chaunukah thing with those little tops that they spin or something?
21.) What is the last thing you ate?
Ritz crackers
22.) We seem to have another missing question...
23.) Who last IMed you?
Karly
24.) Are you on any medication?
Nope
25.) What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The side that my wife isn’t on which on occasion isn’t so much as a side as an inch but then I push her back over and she says sorry and I say I just wanted to get close to you or some dialogue which I don’t remember in the morning because I never really woke up.
26.) What color shirt are you wearing?
White
27) what color is your razor?
silver
28.) What is your favorite frozen treat?
Karly in the winter time. She turns into a popsicle.
None intentionally however I have had some accidental piercings but those healed over which is good.
30.) What are your favorite stores?
ebay
31.) Are you thirsty right now?
No I just drank some gatorade.
32.) Can you imagine yourself ever getting married?
I am married and I’d marry her again in a heartbeat.
33.) Who's someone you haven't seen in awhile?
My old friend Skip Gilfillan. I’ve been trying to get in touch with him for a long time with no success.
34.) What did you do last night?
Slept duh.
35.) Do you care what people think about you?
Nope
36.) Have you ever instigated trouble?
I’m nothing but a little angel. Sike (I had to use that really old slang term).
37.)Do you like your nose?
Unless it’s burnt and hurting, yes.
38.) What color is your bedroom?
White
39.) When was the last time you worked out?
This morning
40.) And another missing question! I think maybe someone doesn't know how to count...
41.) Do you like doggies?
I do like K-9’s
42.) Where do you live?
With my wife who lives in
43.) Are you an aggressive driver?
I classify myself as offensively defensive.
44.) Who is your cell phone carrier?
Verizon
45.) Do you like the person who posted this last?
Yep I married her didn’t
46.) Do you know their Birthday?
Of course I do and I can prove it to but you didn’t ask that.
47.) What is the one thing you'd want to change most about your best friend?
Her fear of butterflies, moths, heights and singing solos.
48.) What color is your car?
Green
49.) What do you smell like right now?
I smell like I just got out of the shower because I did just get out of the shower.
50.) What is your favorite color?
Blue
51.) Do you like mustard?
Yep
52.)What do you tell yourself when times get hard?
God has a plan.
53.) Would you ever skydive?
Heck yes and I think I’ll go to airborne school to learn too.
54.)What do you sleep on?
A sheet on top of a mattress pad on top of a mattress.
55.)What character from a movie/TV most reminds you of yourself?
Jeff Corwin
56.)Have you ever bid for something on ebay?
Many times.
57.) What do you think of Angelina Jolie being pregnant?
I don’t care
58.)Do you enjoy giving hugs?
Yep, you want one? If you do please come to
59.)Would you consider yourself to be fashionable?
Not usually, of course the new ACU is the latest fashion for our US ARMY.
60.)Do you own a digital camera?
D70 baby yeah.
61.)What celebrities have you been compared to?
Owen Wilson, the guy who played angel on angel.
62.)Who is your favorite Star Wars character?
Yoda
63.)Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but never do?
Yep
64.)What books, if any, have made you cry?
I don’t think there are any
66.) Are you a jealous person?
not usually
67.)Do you ever feel guilty after eating meat?
Hell no, meat is an essential part of every meal.
68.)If you were born the opposite sex what would your name be?
Bob
69.)Do you know anybody in jail?
Yes
|