Ooh I forgot the fun of yesterday.
Last night was the CG reception for the HPSP OBC. I had the fortune to be able to meet BG Cates who is the chief of the veterinary corps. I picked his brain for a bit and even suggested a new idea which he actually liked. I also had the chance to meet and talk with the CG himself MG Weightman. It was actually fun being the individual who was not awestruck when the generals walked up to talk to us. It was however even more fun seeing the reactions from some of my colleagues when the general walked up and they were stunned into silence. That makes the tally up to three generals whom I have met in the last week of which two are active and one is retired.
Sunday, June 25, 2006
Posted by Paul at 08:28
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|