Stole this one from Karly.
40 Things you'd Never Think to ask...
1. Have you ever been questioned by the cops?
Only for being pulled over for a traffic violation
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
Nope, I like to see the action ahead
3. When is the last time you've been sledding?
Oh, it was something like Feb. 2005 with Karly at the disc golf course.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
I like sleeping with my wife, wink, wink.
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes, I’ve had some first hand experience.
6. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Yes.
7. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Who is Jennifer Aniston? I’d have to go with Angelina but I personally think she’s a butterface.
8. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
I know a little just because I have to. Playing politics is the life of military.
9. Do you know how to play poker?
Yep
10. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
I don’t remember ever doing anything that dumb.
11. What is your favorite commercial?
The one’s for the US Army. If you’re 18 and need a job go sign up.
12. Do you like to cuddle?
Yep but I haven’t got enough of it lately.
13. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is at sight, would you speed?
I’m not a huge speeding at night person. My vision isn’t as good and most of my experience at getting pulled over has been at night when I didn’t see the cop. So the answer is not much.
14. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Perhaps but if I did I wouldn’t put it here would I.
15. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Who cares.
16. How often do you remember your dream?
Occasionally I’ll remember them for a couple of hours after I wake up.
17. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
Yep.
18. What's the one thing on your mind?
My wife.
19. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not truly love, but attraction that can lead to love. That’s what I had with Karly.
20. What talent do you wish you had?
I think it would be cool to do magic tricks.
21. Do You like Sushi?
I love sushi.
23. What do you wear to bed?
Shorts and a shirt.
24. Have you ever been caught stealing?
That would assume that I have stolen something so no.
25. Rock or Rap?
Rock
26. If you could be seen with one famous person, who would it be?
George Bush
27. Do you know anyone in jail?
Yep
28. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?
Sure
29. What food do you find disgusting?
Pickled pigs feet
30. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours?"
Nope I was a good little boy.
31. Who is your biggest fan?
Karly for sure.
32. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
Yes I have.
34. If you could live anywhere where would you live?
I think I would like to have a house and some land in Brasil or at least South America somewhere.
36. Your best quality?
My sense of humor and easy going attitude according to Karly.
37. Best feature?
My eyes again according to Karly.
38. When was the last time you smoked pot?
That’s just a dumb question. Answering this with a yes would be incriminating and foolish.
39. Have you ever spent the night with a person of the opposite sex?
Yep and I’m on the phone with her right now.
40. Do you miss high school?
Not at all. High school was retarded and petty.
|