BLOGGING WITH PICTURES BY PAUL
So I forgot the tripod and Karly isn't bringing much luggage so I had to use what I have available as a tripod. In this lovely case it's my outstretched arms. This is me in my ACU's and berret(sp?). This is me happy and smiling as usual.
I'm having trouble figuring what format I have set up here so you'll have to deal with my random locations for text vs. pictures.
This is a "more appropriate" military type of picture. I am serious as you can see. I am a very serious guy as all of you know. The sunglasses are to look cool but they also do a good job of blocking the sun. This pic was taken from on top of my mini kitchen (aka fridge, freezer and microwave combo).
Next picture is of a howitzer. This is an older artillery piece which is on display at the newest of the Fort Bliss museums. They don't have good displays of the current weapons mostly because they are still very functional and being used in places such as Iraq. I thought this was appropriate because Fort Bliss is the current home of the Army ADA or Air Defense Artillery.
We have a project going on currently to take pictures of all the MWD's which come through the hospital at Ft. Bliss. I like the idea so I shall share the first really good shot I have with the world. This is Dino. He is a MWD (military working dog) who is currently on his way to Iraq to serve our troops. All dogs being deployed currently go through Ft Bliss on their way out.
That is all for now. I like this whole picture thing and I hope that you do too 
Thursday, February 16, 2006
Posted by Paul at 12:07
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|