Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Ukraine Military vehicles and camoflage
US military vehicle with camoflage.
See the difference?



Anyway onto today.
Things were back to usual for being down here. Except that I woke up late 0720. This morning I showed up and about 20min later I began my surgeries for the day. I had three spays and 2 neuters to do. I was done with those by 1230 and had a good lunch.
I got back to the hospital and things were absolutely crazy. Apparantly life blew up today as the hospital was extremely busy, the two Captains were in a conference most of the afternoon. We gained a new NCO who will be replacing Sgt. Guerra in the NCOIC position allowing him to go back to the job he originally came to Bliss to do which is help out and be a Romeo. One of the specialist romeos came back as well from leave making things even more hectic. So I sat in my office secluded from the chaos until I was needed.
I later in the afternoon orgainzed the rest of my week. Tomorrow I will be going to Holloman AFB to work and Thursday after doing commissary inspection I will head to WSMR (white sands) for the afternoon. I'm looking forward to spending time away from Bliss.

That is all for now. Posted by Picasa