I'm back.
So I'm finding it not so easy to find time to post on a regular basis. It seems I have three missions while I'm here. Firt is to work which entails studying for boards, doing the general things veterinarians do, and learning about the military and the intricacies of what I will be doing when I graduate. Second is to study for boards away from work, and third is to keep in regular communication with my lovely wife. Way back on the list is blogging.
So anyway, I'm doing well down here. Life is going fairly slow, I really miss being with Karly. Fortunately when I'm at work there isn't any time to be missing her but when I get home things get a little dicy but that's ok.
So I just got a phone call from Karly!! She was pulled over on her way back to our place from picking the Caddy up at her folk's place. Apparently Karly's dad never got the lesson on twilight sentinel and was wondering why the lights didn't turn off when he got out of the car so he turned them off manually without knowing that they would just shut off after about 30 seconds. So back to the recent. Karly didn't get a ticket but she did get a warning for not having the lights on.
Back to life on base. It's fun. I enjoy seeing the troops out marching. It's very interesting going to the Dfac and seeing about 100 M-16's in pyramids outside being watched by a couple of soldiers. It's quite interesting and enjoyable. I'm finally getting used to being saluted and called sir, but I'm still working on calling my superiors sir/ma'am but fortunatley there isn't a very large percentage of the military who I need to use that language with.
Life is good!! Karly is visiting on Friday. All is happy.
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Posted by Paul at 12:33
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|