Thursday, January 24, 2008

Deadline

Karly has a voluntary deadline of Jan 31st to complete her Medical Transcription course. Please allow her the encouragement to make this mission a success and get it out of the way so that she can move on to the next steps.

She has a lot on her plate. Completion of the MT course is only the beginning. Once complete she needs to send out her resume to get a job. While awaiting response. Karly has a list of projects to conquer to get our house in order for sale. I must communicate that it is imperative that she works hard to accomplish these goals in order to make her stay over here longer and more peaceful. Procrastination is NOT a feasibility. Please help me in reminding her of what needs to be accomplished and helping her make things happen if at all possible.

It is unfortunate that I am unable to assist directly in these projects. If I were there, I know we could accomplish so much more in a short period of time. Karly is very capable and strong and with initiative and perseverance she will avail.