Friday, January 18, 2008

My new boss rocks. At least so far. I have a feeling he's going to be the best thing since sliced bread for me over here. He is a native Korean and we are a team. Which is awesome because he's already teaching me the language and I've already been to a local restaurant which there is no way on God's green earth I would have even attempted without a translator. Mmmmh, Mmmmmmh good.
I will have my house already before the weekend is over (again thanks to my boss speaking to the housing manager in his native tongue). If it is the one I was showed on my tour around post, it will be a most lovely location with a nice yard out front, a gazebo and a very large grill for me to use within 20 feet of my door. Now I just need to get some wood and I can cook my traditional food of choice.
Tomorrow I will quest to find vehicle and phone resources.
Much Love,