Once More unto the Breach
I have begun to work and propose changes. So far the unit seems to be very receptive, probably because there's a problem and I quickly devised a solution. A BIIIIIGGGG solution but nonetheless a solution. Now, just to make it happen.
On another note. Today marked the beginning of my final set of immunizations over here. It's the first in a series of 5 shots that will take 2 years to complete. Then I'll be good to go.
Continuing on, this weekend promises to be fun. I'm not sure what is going to happen so far but I know I will be heading to the thrift shop on Saturday (and perhaps buy a couple of things) and on to a little meandering around Korea after that. No I don't know where I'm going, no I don't know what I'm going to do, but I do know that I will have a GPS and my cell phone in case something happens.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Posted by Paul at 16:34
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|