A GREAT DAY
This morning started out with a wonderful conversation with Karly and enjoying her new found completion of the exercise section of MT.
After that I went and got my SOFA drivers license which required passing a test on Korean signs and laws.
I then headed over to finance and they squared away my TLA and other pay issues related to the PCS.
I headed to housing and got my cell phone number added with my name on the list to move out of BOQ.
Finally, I made it to the office.
About 5 minutes after my arrival, the Sergeant who was selling me a car showed up. I got there just in the nick of time. We completed some transfer of ownership papers and headed to get me insurance. I got insurance, and then registered the vehicle on post.
All of this happened before noon.
I then went to lunch at the KATUSA snack bar with my boss and we discussed some of the stuff I have planned for the year.
At 2 I had a very large meeting of a working group of which I will be one of the leaders in the future.
Needless to say, it was a busy but productive day.
Here's some pictures to finish it off.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Posted by Paul at 20:38
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|