The exercise in inefficiency
Inprocessing, need I say more.
It's not a problem with the program it is a problem with the content and time management. It wouldn't take much to make this process much more educational and beneficial to all of the soldiers. However, it is not my place to make changes in this command. I seem to be figuring out this business which I am in. I unfortunately can't change much yet however, seeing so many different things as I have, I am constantly developing ideas and looking at all situations as an outside auditor. I like seeing the problems with the system and knowing the tools to fix them but the big issue/hurdle to get over is either getting myself into a position where I can make the changes, or being able to overlook them because it's "none of my business". I DO NOT like the latter option but it is actually the more likely scenerio.
Now on to other things. I won't have to deal with the inprocessing issues for much longer and I will be released into the world where I can begin to discover all that Korea has to offer. I will say this. Of all the countries I have been to, next to Brazil, I get the warmest feeling from the Koreans. They seem to be a very peaceful people who are truly our allies both militarily and economically.
I will leave you with some more pictures of the Dragon Hill Lodge. They aren't the greatest of pictures but they should do the job. There are also a couple views of the city from post. As I am isolated to post until later they are the best I can do.


Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Posted by Paul at 20:30
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|