Saturday, July 15, 2006

Good morning everybody!!!

It's good to be able to sleep comfortably for a whole night through. I was extremely tired last night and at about nine o'clock I seriously couldn't stay awake to say good night to Karly. The next thing I knew Karly was calling me again, this time at 7:45AM. Wow was I out of it. So I must speak for Karly now as she's in Kansas at our house doing cleaning and figuring out stuff but has no internet yet so I'm the only contact. If you need/want to talk to her and don't have her phone number, email me, identify yourself and perhaps give me a reason and I will give you contact info.
It looks like our stuff is going to be arriving on Tuesday and Karly is planning on leaving to come down here shortly thereafter.
Life just keeps getting more interesting.