Good news
My grandfather is starting to get better. No thanks to the doctors and hospital who tried to starve him to death. But he's doing better now which is great. I won't get into much detail about what's going on with grandpas case but I will ask for him to be in your prayers.
On another note. I received the schedule for the Vet track portion of my training. It looks like I'm in for 5 weeks of the worst death by powerpoint that I have ever had. There is a week in the middle where we do some surgery and practical stuff but overall we'll be spending most of our time in the classroom looking at slides about food and handwashing...
The best note of all is that Karly is currently in Norman, OK on the way down here. That means that all of our stuff was delivered to our house this morning allowing Karly to get away and drive the first leg of the trip at a reasonable hour. She's only got 7 hours left of driving to get here. YAY!!!!
Last news, I have a test tomorrow. It seems the military uses the community college version of test review and teaching. aka I'll teach you everything during the class and tell you it's all important, then the day before the test I'll give you a review which outlines almost exactly what's going to be on the test because we want you all to succeede. I guess it's true that in the military anything other than excellent is not enough so they can't make it extremely hard or no one would be able to make rank.
Fun fun fun!! I'll be an OBC graduate on Friday. YAY!!!
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Posted by Paul at 10:10
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|