So I found an interesting site
I just had to post about this website because it has brought memories back to high school when I was getting good grades without much work and had time to actually read and discuss some of the more "brainy" things in life. I think I'm going to spend some quality time on this site and read some of the essays and stuff. The site is The Friesian School it is based on the Friesian school of the 1800s which was a philosophy school in southern Germany which was founded for the purpose of a philosophical revolution. Today this site seems to be just more of an amalgamation of intersting articles about interesting topics.
The other day I read an article on the site titled Zero Divided by Zero which started my mind gargling mathematical principles in a way which it hasn't really done in about 4-6 years (yikes). Philosophy is cool. If you look at the diagram in the article it really explains the theory well.
Monday, July 31, 2006
Posted by Paul at 00:32
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|