I'm Back
Another four days in the field. Another 2 stinky uniforms and about a hundred fire ant welts. I do love the field though. The only thing that would make it better and thereby reasonable to stay for long term would be a source of water to bathe in. If that were out there I would definitely vote to stay out there for the entire training time. I'm definitely a country boy at heart.
Karly's on her way to Kansas where she will spend the next couple of days waiting for the movers to arrive. She will then head down here for my graduation on the 21st in the afternoon.
More on the field. This was the AMEDD ftx where we had a lot of fun doing scenerio training and more team exercises like litter carrying. We had a lot of fun using blanks to defend ourselves while they simulated morters, fires and casualties which we had to evacuate and bring to level 1 aid and then further on to level 2... (they didn't decide who was going to die based on weight, I think more 200 lb guys died than lived). It was quite a workout.
Saturday, July 15, 2006
Posted by Paul at 22:22
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|